|Provides a large amount of light. Unlike the Interior Light, it casts shadows.|
|Fits small ship|
|Fits large ship and station|
|Data Controls:|| [purge] (?)|
The Spotlight is a block that can be added to large and small ships. Much like the Interior Light, it is used to provide illumination. Unlike the interior light, however, the spotlight is best suited to use on the outside of ships to function as a floodlamp. The spotlight has a hefty influence on game performance compared to other items and can put a strain on some computers.
Also like the interior light, the spotlight's features can be changed in the terminal:
- Color (R G B): The color of the light.
- Radius: How wide the beam of light will be.
- Falloff: How quickly the light dims as distance from the lens increases.
- Intensity: The brightness of the light as it leaves the lens.
- Blink Interval: The amount of time it takes for one on/off cycle.
- Blink Length: The percentage of the interval for which the light remains on.
- Blink Offset: The percentage of the interval before the light turns on.
|Large Steel Tube||2||—||—||—|
- float Radius
- float Intensity
- float BlinkIntervalSeconds
- float BlinkLenght
- float BlinkOffset
- Color -> Color
- Radius -> Single
- Falloff -> Single
- Intensity -> Single
- Blink Interval -> Single
- Blink Lenght -> Single
- Blink Offset -> Single
- OnOff -> Toggle block On/Off
- OnOff_On -> Toggle block On
- OnOff_Off -> Toggle block Off
- IncreaseRadius -> Increase Radius
- DecreaseRadius -> Decrease Radius
- IncreaseBlink Interval -> Increase Blink Interval
- DecreaseBlink Interval -> Decrease Blink Interval
- IncreaseBlink Lenght -> Increase Blink Length
- DecreaseBlink Lenght -> Decrease Blink Length
- IncreaseBlink Offset -> Increase Blink Offset
- DecreaseBlink Offset -> Decrease Blink Offset