WelcomeWelcome to the Space Engineers Unofficial Wiki page!
This is a user-created landing page to help people navigate when looking for information.
Feel free to edit as changes are made to the game, though please ensure that mistakes are corrected and the information provided is relevant. The wiki pages should contain facts, whilst any thoughts and opinions should be kept to discussions and/or marked clearly as the author's thoughts as to avoid misleading newer players.
This wiki contains the following pages
- Blocks - Building Blocks.
- Cargo ships - Non player ships that occasionally, spawn and fly through space.
- Changelog - A list of changes and updates to Space Engineers.
- Drones - Robot equipment usually, tasked with the defense of an installation or vessel.
- Factions - Groups of aligned Space Engineers with shared ownership of equipment. Usually with a similar goal in mind.
- Game Artifacts - old relics of the game, that may hold misleading, old, confusing, and/or obsolete information.
- Game Mechanics - The features and items currently implemented.
- Items - Items available for the player.
- Lessons - Tutorials and help pages for players to get started.
- Planets - Heavenly bodies where actions and places can be inhabited by the Engineer, danger may follow.
- Pre-Built Ship - A list of the pre-made ships in the game.
- Random encounters - Abandoned vechicles, and stations, that can be claimed by anyone. The majority of which are player made vessels.
- Scenarios - Mini mission and campaigns, made by Keen Software House, and the Space Engineers Community.
- Space Pirates - A hostile faction to all Space Engineers.
- Tutorials - Video guides made by Keen Software House on how to play Space Engineers.
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed.
More information can be found at the website: http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/